Sep 17, 2011

Etsy Store

I started Digital Scrapbooking in 2007/08 and I was addicted right away.  I lived in the Midwest at that time and had alot of time to scrap because of the long cold winters.  Since then I moved to Sunny SW Florida and spend nearly all of my time outdoors.  Needless to say I neglected to keep scrapping and creating and recently have the urge to start again.
I did get a new puppy so my first kit I am creating will be something to do with dogs/puppies.  I can't wait to finish it.

I have and ETSY store with most of my kits in it and also sell my kits on this blog for a immediate download after purchase.

Hope to see you there!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sep 17, 2011

Etsy Store

I started Digital Scrapbooking in 2007/08 and I was addicted right away.  I lived in the Midwest at that time and had alot of time to scrap because of the long cold winters.  Since then I moved to Sunny SW Florida and spend nearly all of my time outdoors.  Needless to say I neglected to keep scrapping and creating and recently have the urge to start again.
I did get a new puppy so my first kit I am creating will be something to do with dogs/puppies.  I can't wait to finish it.

I have and ETSY store with most of my kits in it and also sell my kits on this blog for a immediate download after purchase.

Hope to see you there!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment