Oct 2, 2010

BOO Kitty

Boo Kitty - FREEBIE
I offered this awhile back and thought I would post again in case anyone wanted to grab this for Halloween.

Photobucket

Download HERE

Check out my other seasonal Freebies and kits HERE or see links on sidebar.

Note:  Have I mentioned lately that I love living in florida?  It is truely paradise.  Walking my dog Max this morning I was singing and just so happy that I am so blessed to live this wonderful life along with living in a tropical paradise.  We walk along the docks and the turtles and manatees (sometimes Dolphins - depending on the water temps) and the fish jumping is just so awesome to see on a daily basis.
The weather has been consistently 91 - 93 + for the last couple of months.  This week we will see 89 and lows @70.  There really is a difference in that couple of degrees cooler and Max loves the breeeze that goes with it.  We are blessed and I will never take this for granted.  :)

Latte Dah

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Oct. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Anisah said...

That is so cute, thank you!

Anisah

Teressa Thompson said...

Adorable! Thanks

Post a Comment

Oct 2, 2010

BOO Kitty

Boo Kitty - FREEBIE
I offered this awhile back and thought I would post again in case anyone wanted to grab this for Halloween.

Photobucket

Download HERE

Check out my other seasonal Freebies and kits HERE or see links on sidebar.

Note:  Have I mentioned lately that I love living in florida?  It is truely paradise.  Walking my dog Max this morning I was singing and just so happy that I am so blessed to live this wonderful life along with living in a tropical paradise.  We walk along the docks and the turtles and manatees (sometimes Dolphins - depending on the water temps) and the fish jumping is just so awesome to see on a daily basis.
The weather has been consistently 91 - 93 + for the last couple of months.  This week we will see 89 and lows @70.  There really is a difference in that couple of degrees cooler and Max loves the breeeze that goes with it.  We are blessed and I will never take this for granted.  :)

Latte Dah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Oct. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, thank you!

    Anisah

    ReplyDelete